Support group for parents & caregivers of children experiencing anxiety
This program utilizes SPACE, “Supportive Parenting for Anxious Childhood Emotions”, a parent-based treatment program for children & teens with anxiety, OCD, and related problems, developed by Dr. Eli Lebowitz at the Yale Child Study Center.
6 week session beginning on Thursday, March 7, 2024
TIME: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
FACILITATOR: Kim Clerie, LSW, JFS Clinician, Child/Adolescent Services, SPACE Trained Clinician
Most major insurances accepted.
TOPICS & DISCUSSION POINTS
- Learn about childhood anxiety
- Understand when anxiety is problematic
- Identify factors contributing to increased anxiety
- Recognize how anxiety impacts family dynamics
- Learn how to reduce your child’s anxiety
- Increase supportive communication within the family