Helping individuals with disabilities grow, learn, connect, and participate in community life while also supporting caregivers.
Our programs and services not only provide guidance, but also strengthen and improve the quality of life for people with disabilities and those who love them.
Support Coordination is a free case management service for individuals with Medicaid found eligible through the state of New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities. Our compassionate Support Coordinators meet with individuals and their designated support teams to understand their needs, learn about their ambitions, and create tailored plans that will lead to a meaningful life. Support Coordinators assist in accessing day programs, medical supports, employment services, and social and educational opportunities.
JFS MetroWest is a released agency from the State of NJ Division of Developmental Disabilities approved Support Coordination Agency. We provide services in seven counties of New Jersey including Morris, Essex, Union, Somerset, Sussex, Bergen, and Passaic. JFS has been approved for support coordination services since 2014.
What will your support coordinator do?
- Get to know the participant and their family
- Build on strengths and guide you through the process of obtaining needed services
- Help create goals surrounding individual needs
- Be the first person you go to for any questions, concerns
- Continue to provide support in understanding the complex system within the Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Monitor and check in to ensure quality of service and life
- Be knowledgeable about services and other resources within your community
- Support individual choice and community inclusiveness
Contact us: (973) 765-9050 or email email@example.com
Coordinated Care of MetroWest
Coordinated Care of MetroWest (CCM) assists and supports individuals, families, and/or caregivers living in Greater MetroWest who are overseeing the lifetime care of adults with developmental or acquired disabilities.
The program is designed to meet the unique needs of the individual and family no matter where they are in their journey. CCM ensures ongoing individualized and personal concern for such individuals with disabilities who may survive their caregivers or whose caregivers are not available to support them. We hope to provide peace to caregivers that someone is there to help when they are no longer here and most importantly, we focus on strengths and quality of life for
the disabled adult.
Our services include:
- Free phone consultation to connect you to local resources and provide emotional support
- Short term fee for service case management to assist with more specific needs and research
- Long term fee for service case management to ensure a thorough care plan for future planning that is forever evolving and changing
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973) 765-9050.
Other Partners in Coordinated Care of MetroWest
Greater MetroWest ABLE was created by the Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ as a network of community leaders and professionals dedicated to advocating for and supporting individuals with disabilities and their families. Greater MetroWest ABLE provides education and raises awareness in the community about individuals with disabilities and works with area families, synagogues, and local agencies to create a community that is made whole by the
meaningful inclusion of all its members.
PLAN NJ: Coordinated Care of MetroWest has established a referral relationship with PLAN NJ which provides comprehensive support services to address the long term needs of enrolled CCM clients including Special Needs Trust Administration, Home Visit Monitoring, Guardianship, and Representative Payee Services.