What are some warning signs of an abusive relationship?
- Checking your phone or social media accounts without permission
- Constant belittling or put-downs
- Explosive temper
- Telling you what you can and can’t do
- Tracking location
- Extreme jealousy
- Isolating you from family or friends
- Physically hurting you in any way
- Pressuring you into sexual activity
Domestic violence does not discriminate. It touches everyone, regardless of age, gender, race, culture, religion, socioeconomic status, or education. Domestic violence affects us all.
Get help today with Rachel Coalition. Call Rachel (973) 740-1233.