Domestic Violence Services
The Rachel Coalition Domestic Violence Division of JFS MetroWest
If you are a victim of domestic violence, your computer use may be monitored by your abuser. For your safety, please be sure you use a safe computer, and consider these guidelines.
Does Your Partner…
- Threaten to hurt himself, you or your family if you leave?
- Criticize you, insult you, call you names?
- Control where you go, who you see, what you do?
- Isolate you from family and friends?
- Deny you access to money or financial information?
- Have different public and private personas?
- Leave you feeling like you are “walking on eggshells?”
- Shift blame, minimize or deny things that have occurred?
- Use the children to hurt you or put them in the middle?
- Hurt you…only to apologize later or say it was an accident?
If you can answer yes to any of the above please contact us for help and information.
For more about our services: click here.
For Immediate Help:
If you need help, call the Rachel Coalition line at (973)740-1233 and ask for “Rachel.” All communications are confidential.