We're Here To Help
Support Groups & Workshops
Empowering Parents to Address Their Children’s Needs
Parenting today is complicated and challenging. Peer pressure, media messages, and social schedules all compete for our children’s attention. JFS community workshops and support groups give parents the necessary tools to respond to the everyday issues facing, children, teens, and their parents.
Some areas of our many support group offerings include:
- Social Skills
- Special Needs
- Mom and Baby
For more information about support groups, call JFS at 973-765-9050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JFS professionally facilitated workshops include:
- Navigating the Teen Years
- Helping with Homework Blues
- Kids and Boundaries
- Special Needs Parenting
- Keeping Up With the Joneses
- Parenting Your Toddler
- Angst & Adolescence: Parenting Your Teen
- Reducing Stress Around Food Issues
- Teaching Your Child Self-Esteem
- Improving Your Child’s Social Skills
- Dealing with Your Challenging Child
- The ABCs of Childhood Anxiety
- Helicopter Parenting
To schedule a workshop for your organization, call JFS at 973-765-9050 or email email@example.com.
Visit the Events Calendar
To see current JFS support group and workshop offerings and special events, visit the Calendar.