We're Here To Help
Learning for Life’s Challenges
Jewish Family Service of MetroWest sponsors an array of educational workshops and programs for the community during the year.
These programs are designed to provide the necessary tools and resources to assist with the ever-changing challenges people encounter on a daily basis.
- Improving Family Relationships
- Recognizing Depression
- Debt Management
- Life After Loss
- Stress Reduction
- Couples Communication
- Emotional Eating
- The Over-Programmed Family
- Mid-Life: It Doesn’t Have to be a Crisis
- Dangerous Thinking/Dangerous Behaviors
- Taking Control of your Mental Health