Volunteer & Support Us
Though Project Cares, you can provide companionship to residents ages 60 and over who are lonely and socially isolated and who reside in the four senior residences of the Jewish Community Housing Corporation.
Help in a Variety of Ways
Volunteers are able to:
- Provide friendship, companionship and support
- Accompany residents to activities in the building
- Go for walks or sit outside with the resident
- Play cards or board games with the resident
- Assist the resident on the computer
Get Training & Support
When you volunteer in this program, you will receive initial training and ongoing support and supervision from Jewish Family Service. We will meet with with you and the participating resident to ensure the success of the match.
Project Cares is funded through the generous support of Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
For more information, call the JFS Volunteer Coordinator at 973-765-9050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.