Improving Our Community
Serving You Better Through
a Range of Affiliations
Jewish Family Service of MetroWest NJ maintains affiliations with a wide range of partnering organizations, including advocacy groups, funding partners, and national associations.
- Association of Jewish Family and Children’s Agencies
- Claims Conference of Material Claims Against Germany
- Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest
- Jewish Community Foundation of Greater MetroWest and Creating a Jewish Legacy
- MetroWest ABLE
- MetroWest CARES
- New Jersey Association of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies
- New Jersey Coalition for Battered Women
- United Way of Millburn-Short Hills
- United Way of Northern New Jersey
JFS of MetroWest NJ is a licensed provider from the State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, Office on Licensing, for the provision of Outpatient Mental Health Counseling.